On June 25, 2019, PDAgroup CEO Prof. Dietmar Kilian joined other prominent HR experts to discuss the future of HR. The lively and insightful discussion explored in-depth the role that data analytics will play in the coming years. With so many changes taking place as a result of digitalization, what should HR focus on? The panelists offered their exciting individual insights.
The Future of HR Must Include Education
In addition, the panelists also detailed how they expect rolls within HR to transform as well as how changes in HR will affect all types of other employees overall in the future. One key point of agreement was the increasingly important role that education and virtual education will play. With ever more reliance on advanced technologies in the workplace, employees will also be expected not only to know how to manage and work with these new tools and platforms but also to use them as tools for innovation.
Among the other experts on the Future of HR panel were (as pictured from left to right):
- Dipl.-Ing. Martin Melcher the CTO of WisR GmbH.
- Chris Kaibel, M.Sc. of the People Analytics@Mannheim Initiative from the University of Mannheim & Mannheim Business School.
- Prof. Dietmar Kilian from the Business Process Management & Digitalization program at the Management Center Innsbruck and CEO of PDAgroup.
- Mag. Dr. Stefan Teufl, the Head of UniCredit Academy Austria at UniCredit Bank Austria AG.
- Innovativ und praxisnah lernen: Wie Unternehmen den digitalen Wandel meistern können
- HR im Wandel: Vom Personalverwalter zum Richtungsgeber
You can also connect with Prof. Kilian via LinkedIn here if you would like to get in touch and ask him more about HR and the future of work.